‘The Battle for your Mind’, according to the Bible
'How we talk to GOD' (part 2.) Lesson 22 of 97.
“TALKING TO GOD”
Suggested study approach: Read entire lesson, consider and meditate on each Bible verse as you go along. Then at conclusion of reading, ask yourself the review questions to see if you can recall the main points. If any got by you, you can quickly review material on the page indicated. Lesson begins at heading below: – Expect to take at least 20-30 minutes to read the material and consider the scriptures cited. Review time will vary as needed individually.
REVIEW QUESTIONS for LESSON 21b.
1. What God-given ground rules do we have for prayers? P. 1.
2. How should we position ourselves in prayer? P. 2.
3. What does the Bible say about to Group Prayer? P. 2.
4. Name three ‘types’ of prayers P. 3.
5. What about the “form” a prayer should take? P. 8.
6. How long does it take for God to answer prayers? P. 9.
7. What are personal points to remember about prayer? P. 10.
The next lesson in this series on ‘Battle for your Mind’ - will discuss
“Differentiating 'Real Bible Truth' from so-called 'Truth" and the 'Spirit of Deception'.